How much time and resources does your organization spend to manage, patch, upgrade and support your Cisco contact center? In this article, we’ll explain how Applied Technologies partners with New Era Technology to deploy contact-center-as-a-service (CCaaS) solutions to help customers cost-effectively offload operational burdens and dedicate important resources toward driving business outcomes.
Challenges Maintaining a Modern Contact Center
With advances in technology, capabilities, and customer expectations, maintaining a modern contact center in your business comes with a variety of challenges. Here are the most common issues our customers report:
- The threat of costly outages: Outages can be debilitating to any business, especially those in growth mode.
- System complexity: As technology and capabilities have advanced, solutions are bolted onto the system. The end result is a needlessly complicated contact center technology stack.
- Limited resources: There simply aren’t enough people or time to keep up with maintenance and changes.
- Adopting new capabilities: It’s difficult to determine how to decide what new technology to add, and how to implement it with minimal disruptions and downtime.
- Too many vendors: The vendor landscape has become complicated. It’s difficult to remember who to go to for specific services and questions.
Sound familiar? New Era’s CCaaS Managed Services offering was developed and tailored to help customers overcome these types of challenges.
How New Era and Applied Technologies Can Help
Applied Technologies and New Era Technology partner to provide customers with a full suite of hosted CCaaS solutions that rapidly empower your organization’s customer care team with the best technology and customer service tools available. You can depend on our expert technical team to deliver contact center applications, so you can focus on delivering consistently high-quality customer service and value to your clients.
New Era’s CloudBlu Contact Center platform is built on the Cisco HCS architecture to deliver voice and contact center services via the cloud. We leverage Cisco’s Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) as the core application system, the industry-leading platform for superior customer care.
Advantages of a CCaaS Solution
So, what does your company stand to gain from making the move to a CCaaS solution? Here are the biggest business benefits our customers typically experience when making the switch:
- Dramatic reduction of on-premise equipment means less to maintain and more predictable budgets.
- Agile and future-proofed solution allows you to quickly introduce new Contact Center features and service in a fast-changing world.
- Guaranteed uptime backed by SLA’s.
- Reduced overhead burdens associated with hardware refreshes and maintenance, supporting 3rd party software renewal, and core platform regulatory compliance.
- 3rd Party control of data backup for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
- Access to the UC and CC solution for day-to-day MACD operations
- Allows Your People to Focus their time and effort on activities that will drive the business forward.
Take the First Step Toward a Smarter Modern Contact Center
Digital transformation is not just a buzzword anymore. As your organization works to better address the demands of your customer with digital solutions, the CloudBlu Contact Center platform from New Era Technology and Applied Technologies can provide the foundation you need to scale your presence and be prepared to meet customers’ needs wherever they are.
New Era Technology and Applied Technologies have decades of experience managing complex contact center environments. Our teams have unrivaled expertise in the contact center ecosystem and long-standing reputations as Cisco experts. We’re motivated to drive real and tangible benefits to your business and focused on ensuring your satisfaction.
Reach out to our team to learn how we can leverage this best-in-class technology to create a CCaaS system tailored to your business and your goals.