Applied Technologies is an authorized solution partner and reseller of Microsoft products and services.
Partnering with Microsoft, we help companies understand, plan and deploy Microsoft’s state-of-the art products. If you are interested in learning more, please contact us at 636.274.8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Already using Office 365? Are you maximizing your investment in O365? Let us help you overcome business challenges through our suite of services.
We can help you assess your current Office 365 via our Security Assessment. The Office 365 Security Assessment is a structured engagement which uses the Office 365 Secure Score tool to evaluate and prioritize Office 365 tenant security settings of an organization. The Office 365 Security Assessment offering will present a customized, prioritized and actionable roadmap based on the recommendations from the Office 365 Secure Score tool to your team.
The Office 365 Security Assessment will help us gain a mutual understanding of cloud security objectives and requirements. We will provide guidance, recommendations and best practices on how to successfully implement Office 365 security features. At the end of the engagement we will provide a prioritized and actionable Office 365 security roadmap. This assessment will map Office 365 security capabilities to your security objectives and requirements to help you secure corporate data and manage risk and improve your enterprise security posture.Security Compliance Brochure
Our Office 365 migration services can help you migrate to Microsoft’s cloud platform. A complete, intelligent solution, including Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely.
- Business – An integrated solution, bringing together the best-in-class productivity of Office 365 with advanced security and device management capabilities to help safeguard your business.
- Enterprise – Microsoft 365 Enterprise is a complete, intelligent solution, which brings together the best of Office 365, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely.
- Education – Empower educators to unlock creativity, promote teamwork, and provide a simple and safe experience in a single, affordable solution built for education.
Be in control of your environment. Our team uses powerful management tools to get your organization running in the cloud, manage users and resources, monitor services, and access reports. Applied Technologies Administrators can manage all aspects of Office 365, including setup, configuration, users, groups, and licenses.
Extended support for SQL Server 2008 / 2008 R2 ends on July 9, 2019 which not only means the end of regular security updates and bulletins but, continued use will significantly increase your companies security and compliance risks. Upgrade to SQL Server 2017 from 2008/2008 R2 for greater security, performance, availability, and innovation with cloud analytics.
Don’t leave yourself unprotected! New options are now available to help upgrade and adopt to the latest technologies.
- Rehost your with few or no application code changes in Azure SQL Database Managed Instance for a “version-free” platform
- Move your to Azure Virtual Machines to get three years of Extended Security Updates at no additional charge so you can upgrade to a newer version only when you are ready
Unleash the power in your data. Reimagine the realm of possibility. Microsoft data platform solutions release the potential hidden in your data – whether it’s on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge – and reveal insights and opportunities to transform your business.
Run SQL Server on your favorite platform. It’s all about choice. Now, you can get SQL Server industry leading performance and security on Windows, Linux, and Docker containers.
SharePoint 2013 end of support date was April 10, 2018. Have you migrated? Contact us for a SharePoint migration assessment.
Azure Active Directory (AD)
Microsoft’s multi-tenant, cloud-based directory, and identity management service that combines core directory services, application access management, and identity protection into a single solution. Azure AD also offers a rich, standards-based platform that enables developers to deliver access control to their applications, based on centralized policy and rules.